1. Baskins Robbins: You can clearly see the “31” made from the B and R which stands for their 31 flavors.
2. FedEx: You can make out an arrow between the E and X representing how they are fast and accurate.
3. Goodwill: The face in the corner is cleverly made from a lowercase G, of course for Goodwill.
4. Hershey’s Kisses: Between the K and I in the word kisses you will find one extra little kiss.
5. Le Tour De France: The R in tour is a person riding a bike. The O in tour and the orange circle make up the wheels of the bike.
6. London Orchestra: You can see the L and O that stand for London Orchestra but if you look close enough you can tell the whole logo is actually the orchestra conductor.
7. NBC: Possibly the most famous hidden image is the peacock right in the middle of what would be the peacocks pink and purple feathers.
8. Northwest Airlines: The N and W for northwest are made of one image but did you notice it also makes a compass? Pointing in the direction of, you guessed it, northwest.
9. Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium: The tree trunk is made from the silhouette of a gorilla and a lion.
10. Spartan Golf Club: The golfer in the center doubles as the face of a spartan and the half circle image is the helmet. Making the logo a complete spartan head.
11. Toblerone: You can make out the outline of a bear in the mountains since Toblerone is made in Bern, Switzerland which is known for their many bears.
12. Tostitos: One of the more obvious logos, the two T’s in the center are two people dipping a chip in a bowl which is the dot on the I.
13. Wendy’s: On the collar of the girls shirt you can make out the word mom. The two M’s are the ruffles and the O is the button.